Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shuffle 5 = Shuffle Fever

2nd edition of shuffle series. Keep in mind that I do not put new music on my iPod. The majority of music I listen to is older.

First song is

Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin


Everyone recognizes this sample from Snoop's first album. Its funny how a song can sound so funky yet the lyrics are so retarded! This is for the G's



Little Brother - The Honorable

"So all hail the honorable." Love the Rakim cuts for the hook.



Sly Boogy - Fatal Mistake

I used to help promote for Sly Boogy along with Sway's brother T Calloway. It has them dj premier type cuts on the hook. Even a Canibus cut. Classic.


R. Kelly - Love Letter
R Kelly always comes thru. 2 step music



Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

Oooh.! This one takes me back. I remember working construction as an electrician in Napa. The carpenters would have the radio on 107.7 the Bone all day and I would hear this song at least 3 times the whole work-shift. So what do I do after hearing it all day? I put it on my iPod. I was brainwashed!

No comments: