Monday, August 15, 2011

#Adele #Adele #Adele

Last night I had the honor of witnessing Adele's magnificent voice live on stage at the Berkeley Greek Theater. This was a long time coming for me. For those of you who know me, know that I've been raving about this album since it came out in the UK. Long before its stateside release. I love music and when I hear talent, I know it! She brought it back to the music. No flashing lights and no fireworks! Just raw talent! Brings me back to the time before the "video killed the radio star". Almost every track tells a story of love lost for which I related instantly. Well anyways, I thought I'd share this with everyone. A couple pictures from the Show and a video that I recorded from my iPhone. The song is "Take it All" which tells my story word for word! "So go on and take it, take it all with you, don't look back at this crumbling fool"






No comments: