Sunday, August 14, 2011

I got 5 on it! Volume 3

Good Morning to you and yours! Now for another iPod shuffle. First song is....

Boyz II Men - Let it Whip

This is a cover of the old school funk band Dazz Band. I'm not a big fan of covers but this one is ok. I totally forgot that I put this album in my iPod. A couple years back Boyz II Men put a whole album out of cover songs. I guess they ran out of their own material.



Norman Conners - Invitation

I love this song. You might recognize it if you've seen that movie Brown Sugar starring Saana Lathan, Taye Diggs, and Mos Def. This song was sampled for Mos Def's song Brown Sugar.



Tech N9ne - Party like a Rockstar

Tech shits on the shop boyz version. Straight up bodies this beat! I never liked the original version of this song.



E-40 - My Shit Bang

Some of that good ol bay area slap right here. No matter how old 40 is he always comes thru....shittin on these youngsters in the rap game.



Aerosmith - Angel

I listen to a little bit of everything. Old school rock and roll ballad. I didnt know this was on my iPod.

No comments: