Saturday, September 3, 2011

Records from my archives #Random



The Good Girls - Your Sweetness

Old School track from the New Jack Swing Era.





Alfonso Ribeiro - Dance Baby

Bet you didn't know Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air came out with this Michael Jackson inspired sh*t!!





Maze featuring Frankie Beverly - Joy and Pain

I love this song. Did you know that Maze got their name from Marvin Gaye while on tour with him!!





Original Soundtrack to St. Elmo's Fire

I used to love mixing the Planet Rock bonus beats to the love theme from St. Elmo's fire.





Vanessa Williams - Dreaming

Before there was Halle there was Vanessa!!! She was bad one in her day. I still would smash!!





Joyce Fenderella Irby - I'll Be There

Old School slow jam from the lead singer of Klymaxx. I was in the third or fourth grade when this came out. I remember my sister used to play this tape all the time.





Irene Cara - What a Feeling

80's dance song from the Flashdance/Fame era. I wonder what happened to her. She was hot too back then. Maybe she has a twitter or a FB?

No comments: